Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Warranty
Who's going to pay for your repair when your Harley-Davidson Motorcycle breaks down?
BECOME AN AUTHORIZED PINNACLE
A Single Repair Can Cost Thousands of Dollars!
Who's paying for youryourrepair:
Option A(click/tap to reveal)
dip into your checking or savings account
Option B(click/tap to reveal)
put it on your credit card and pay interest fees
Option C(click/tap to reveal)
Pinnacle Protection Plan
Pinnacle will pay for all your repairs including your deductible
(see agreement for full details)
So What Exactly Is Covered On My
Select Component To See Full Coverage
- valve covers
- intake and exhaust manifolds
- oil pump
- water pump
- fuel delivery pump
- fan motor
- reed valves
- engine mounts
- timing gear and belt or chain.
- Internally lubricated parts of the turbo charger limited to the turbine vanes, shaft, bushings and waste gate. The turbo charger housing, cylinder heads(s), engine block/crankcase and cylinder barrels if damaged as a result of the failure of a covered internally lubricated covered engine component.
- all gears
- internal drive gears
- internal selector mechanism and transmission mounts
- transmission case if damaged as a result of the failure of a covered internally lubricated transmission component. (Clutch assembly and cable are excluded).
- manually operated switches
- starter solenoids
- starter drive
- voltage regulator
- electronic ignition control modules
- electronic fuel injection control module and its sensors
- wiring harness and cool fan motor.
- Fuel lines
- All gears
- Internal drive gears and chains
- Internal selector mechanism.
Primary drive case if damaged as a result of the failure of a covered internally lubricated primary drive component.
All internally lubricated parts of the
- Differential housing
- Transaxle housing and final drive housing
- Axle shafts
- Constant velocity joints
- Universal joints
- Drive shafts
- Locking hubs
- Hub bearings
- Locking rings
Differentail housing, transaxle housing and final drive housing if damaged as a result of a covered internally lubricated drive axle assembly component.
- Brake hubs
- Disc calipers
- Master cylinder assembly
- Hydraulic lines and fittings
- Drum brake actuating cam and securing hardware. (Brake shoes and disc brake pads are NOT covered at any time).
- Swing arm bearings or bushings
- Front and rear wheel bearings
- Swing arm
- Upper and lower control arms
- Ball joints
- King pins and brushing
- Front fork tubes and front hub if damaged as a result of the failure of a covered suspension component.
- Steering stem nut and tie rod ends
- Steering stem shaft if damaged as a result of the failure of a covered steering component.
Seals and gaskets are covered for those components listed above on plan sold on new vehicles only.
PREMIER COVERAGE - NEW ONLY
When the Pinnacle Protection Plan is purchased, the PREMIER PACKAGE is the exemplary optional coverage that provides protection from the front end to the rear. This plan is know as "Exclusionary," meaning that ALL components are covered, excluding:
- Regular Maintenance
- Normal Wear & Tear
See agreement for full details.
ABS BRAKES COVERAGE - NEW ONLY
The ABS Brakes Coverage is a must have for any new motorcycle owner. It covers the electronic controls unit, pressure modulator valve, pump motor assembly and accumulator, and the wheel sensor.
TOURING COVERAGE - NEW ONLY
Making sure everything is covered when you are traveling is key. Safeguard the digital dash components, control cables, factory installed sound system (excluding speakers), and two-way radio and transmitter.
SEALS & GASKETS - USED ONLY
Available on current plus (7) seven previous model years with less than 40,000 miles. Seals and gaskets are covered for those components listed above on plans sold on used motorcycles.
TRAILER COVERAGE - NEW OR USED
Brake Components: Master cylinder, hydraulic brake actuator, and backing plate. Frame Components: Axle(s), brackets, bunks, couplers, fenders, hubs, roller cradles, spring hangers, welds and winch stand. Suspention Components: Springs.
What Is The AverageCost For Repair?
FUEL TANK REPAIR
Pinnacle Has Used Motorcycle Plans
What is covered under the Used Plan?
(click/tap To Reveal)
The New and Used Plans cover all the same components, however, the Seals & Gaskets are an additional charge. Coverage on Used motocycles starts the day the plan is purchased.
(see agreement for full details)
* Must have less than 5,000 miles to be eligible for 4 and 5 year plans.
** Seals and gaskets only available on units with less than 40,000 miles.